Framed Canvas "Figurines pour tableau 16"
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Figurines pour tableau 16
Graphite lead, Chinese ink and watercolour on paper
Kandinsky offers a visual projection of Russian composer Modeste Moussorgsky's symphonic work: Paintings of an exhibition, a series of ten pieces for piano.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.