Framed Art Print "La Tour Eiffel"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
La Tour Eiffel
Huile sur toile
169 x 86 cm
The Eiffel Tower is one of Delaunay's favourite subject. Symbol of modernity, it embodies an entire era, and was represented in many paintings of the artist.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.