Framed Art Print "Garage d'autos"
About the Artwork
Robert Mallet-Stevens (1886-1945)
Chinese ink and watercolour on paper
This work of art is from the Projet pour une cité moderne set, a compilation of boards representing public edifices and peculiar constructions.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.