Canvas Print "Bleu de ciel"
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Bleu de ciel
Oil on canvas
100 x 73 cm
The title Bleu de ciel (Blue Sky) suggests that Wassily Kandinsky here underlines the background over the biomorphic forms floating in space, granting special importance to this atmospheric blue, the blue of the sky seen from his studio.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.