Framed Art Print "Le Faubourg de Collioure"
About the Artwork
André Derain (1880-1954)
Le Faubourg de Collioure
Oil on canvas
59,5 x 73,2 cm
Painted in Collioure, where André Derain joined Henri Matisse in the summer of 1905 for a very fruitful painting season (Derain produced 30 canvases, 20 drawings there), the work testifies to the painter's research to go beyond Impressionism through primitivism, which owes a lot to the exoticism of Paul Gauguin.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.