Canvas Print "L'Atelier de l'impasse Guelma"
About the Artwork
Raoul Dufy (1877-1953)
L'Atelier de l'impasse Guelma
[1935 / 1952]
Oil on canvas
89 x 117 cm
Raoul Dufy has repeatedly represented the living and working places that are his successive workshops. From the 1930s onwards, he devoted several paintings to the one he rented in 1911 at no.5 of the impasse Guelma (where many artists lived, such as Suzanne Valadon, Maurice Utrillo, Gino Severini and Georges Braque) and which he will keep until the end of his life.
The painter resumed this work, as evidenced in the background by the presence of the Red Violin (around 1948).
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.