Framed Canvas "L'Estacade à Sainte-Adresse"
About the Artwork
Raoul Dufy (1877-1953)
L'Estacade à Sainte-Adresse
Oil on canvas
46 x 53,8 cm
Sainte-Adresse is one of those markers of the Le Havre coast that Dufy, an outdoor painter, likes to call upon throughout his career. The painter transcends in this early work a seaside scene with blows of color and light.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.