Framed Art Print "La Tristesse du roi"
About the Artwork
Henri Matisse (1869-1954)
La Tristesse du roi
Papiers gouachés, découpés, marouflés sur toile
292 x 386 cm
For this monumental artwork, Matisse uses his technique of cut gouache. Several commentators on the artwork have noted that a Matisse is always remembered taller than he actually is. This is because the giant image of the cut-outs sums up the expansive space pursued by Matisse throughout his life.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.