Men's T-Shirt "Rythme, Joie de vivre"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885 - 1941)
Rythme, Joie de vivre
Oil on canvas
200 x 228 cm
About the work:
In 1930, Robert Delaunay renews with abstraction and circular forms by creating a monumental decor for Doctor Viard's living room, in Paris. This painting, Rythme, Joie de vivre, is a representation of the union between colour and non-objective art.
This organic cotton t-shirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. It is made from 100% organic spun and combed cotton for vibrant print colors.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 100% organic cotton spun and combed.
- Classic and comfortable boxy fit, with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 180 g/m² (heavyweight).
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Use a dryer low or hang-dry for longest life.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|