Hoodie "Rythme, Joie de vivre"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885 - 1941)
Rythme, Joie de vivre
Oil on canvas
200 x 228 cm
About the work:
In 1930, Robert Delaunay renews with abstraction and circular forms by creating a monumental decor for Doctor Viard's living room, in Paris. This painting, Rythme, Joie de vivre, is a representation of the union between colour and non-objective art.
This trendy organic cotton hoodie is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. Rather thick - 280 g/m² - the fleece is brushed on the inside for a very soft feel.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Trendy and comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Side pockets placed in side seams.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey lined hood and halfmoon in back.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|