Hoodie "Gelb-Rot-Blau (Jaune-rouge-bleu)"
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Oil on canvas
128 x 201,5 cm
The abstraction of Kandinsky's lyrical and spontaneous beginnings changed into a more rational geometric language in the 1920s. This work is based on the balance of opposed but yet complementary elements. At first sight, two parts seem to confort each other: geometric lines and bright colors on the left, sinuous shapes and dark shapes on the right. The main emphasis is on the three primary colors that, from left to right, articulate the composition.
This trendy organic cotton hoodie is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. Rather thick - 280 g/m² - the fleece is brushed on the inside for a very soft feel.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Trendy and comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Side pockets placed in side seams.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey lined hood and halfmoon in back.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|