Sweatshirt "Gelb-Rot-Blau (Jaune-rouge-bleu)"
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Oil on canvas
128 x 201,5 cm
The abstraction of Kandinsky's lyrical and spontaneous beginnings changed into a more rational geometric language in the 1920s. This work is based on the balance of opposed but yet complementary elements. At first sight, two parts seem to confort each other: geometric lines and bright colors on the left, sinuous shapes and dark shapes on the right. The main emphasis is on the three primary colors that, from left to right, articulate the composition.
This trendy organic crewneck cotton sweatshirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. With its 280 g/m², this thick and resistant sweatshirt has a French terry interior combined with a soft exterior surface for more comfort.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey halfmoon in back.
- Side seams and quality herringbone necktape.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|