Sweatshirt "Bleu de ciel"
Sold by Centre Pompidou (Impression à la demande)
Types of ClothingSweatshirts
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Bleu de ciel
Oil on canvas
100 x 73 cm
The title Bleu de ciel (Blue Sky) suggests that Wassily Kandinsky here underlines the background over the biomorphic forms floating in space, granting special importance to this atmospheric blue, the blue of the sky seen from his studio.
This trendy organic crewneck cotton sweatshirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. With its 280 g/m², this thick and resistant sweatshirt has a French terry interior combined with a soft exterior surface for more comfort.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey halfmoon in back.
- Side seams and quality herringbone necktape.
- Ethically sourced.
2.5cm below armhole
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|