Framed Art Print "Rythme n° 1"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Rythme n° 1
276 x 301 cm
This Aubusson tapestry was executed in 1970, from the painting Rythme n°1, painted in 1938. The painting is today preserved at the Musée d'art moderne of the City of Paris, whilst the tapestry is kept in the Centre Pompidou.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.