Framed Canvas "Rythme n° 1"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Rythme n° 1
276 x 301 cm
This Aubusson tapestry was executed in 1970, from the painting Rythme n°1, painted in 1938. The painting is today preserved at the Musée d'art moderne of the City of Paris, whilst the tapestry is kept in the Centre Pompidou.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.