Framed Art Print "Manège de cochons"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Manège de cochons (Manège électrique)
Oil on canvas
248 x 254 cm
Manège de cochons is part of a series of paintings of popular modern city life scenes. The turbulent rotation of the multi-coloured circles draws the viewer into the frantic motion of a roundabout.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.