Canvas Print "Manège de cochons"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Manège de cochons (Manège électrique)
Oil on canvas
248 x 254 cm
Manège de cochons is part of a series of paintings of popular modern city life scenes. The turbulent rotation of the multi-coloured circles draws the viewer into the frantic motion of a roundabout.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.