Framed Art Print "New York City"
About the Artwork
Piet Mondrian (1872-1944)
New York City (New York City I)
Oil on canvas
119,3 x 114,2 cm
This painting is representative of his most recent investigations, in which he worked out his schemes by interweaving strips of coloured paper on the canvas. The differences of colours and the position of the interweaving lines give an optical energy to the whole structure.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.