Framed Canvas "New York City"
About the Artwork
Piet Mondrian (1872-1944)
New York City (New York City I)
Oil on canvas
119,3 x 114,2 cm
This painting is representative of his most recent investigations, in which he worked out his schemes by interweaving strips of coloured paper on the canvas. The differences of colours and the position of the interweaving lines give an optical energy to the whole structure.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.