Framed Art Print "Quatre espaces à croix brisée"
About the Artwork
Sophie Taeuber-Arp (1889-1943)
Quatre espaces à croix brisée
Oil on canvas
74,5 x 64,5 cm
This painting is characteristic of the work of Sophie Taeuber-Arp, a Swiss painter and sculptor, that joined the Dada, then surrealist movement, with her husband Jean Arp. She is considered one of the most important artist of concrete art and geometric abstraction.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.