Framed Canvas "Quatre espaces à croix brisée"
About the Artwork
Sophie Taeuber-Arp (1889-1943)
Quatre espaces à croix brisée
Oil on canvas
74,5 x 64,5 cm
This painting is characteristic of the work of Sophie Taeuber-Arp, a Swiss painter and sculptor, that joined the Dada, then surrealist movement, with her husband Jean Arp. She is considered one of the most important artist of concrete art and geometric abstraction.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.