Framed Art Print "Prikken paa I en (Le Point sur le i)"
About the Artwork
Kurt Schwitters (1887-1948)
Prikken paa I en *
Graphite lead, Conté pencil, gouache and cut papers, crayon Conté, on painted plywood, and stuck on chipboard.
75,5 x 91,8 cm
Dated from 1939, the collage *Prikken paa I en, is a direct reference to the beginning of the war. A fractionned Nazi symbol can also be seen, at the bottom center, as a warning of the tragedy to come.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.