Framed Canvas "Prikken paa I en (Le Point sur le i)"
About the Artwork
Kurt Schwitters (1887-1948)
Prikken paa I en *
Graphite lead, Conté pencil, gouache and cut papers, crayon Conté, on painted plywood, and stuck on chipboard.
75,5 x 91,8 cm
Dated from 1939, the collage *Prikken paa I en, is a direct reference to the beginning of the war. A fractionned Nazi symbol can also be seen, at the bottom center, as a warning of the tragedy to come.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.