Framed Art Print "Bildnis der Journalistin Sylvia von Harden"
About the Artwork
Otto Dix (1891-1969)
Bildnis der Journalistin Sylvia von Harden
Oil and tempera on wood
121 x 89 cm
By painting this caricatural portrait of the German journalist Sylvia Von Harden, Otto Dix tries to describe the daily reality and its ugliness. The monocle, the cigarette and the untidy tights of the journalist reveal a biting vision specific to the New Objectivity's movement.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.