Framed Canvas "Bildnis der Journalistin Sylvia von Harden"
About the Artwork
Otto Dix (1891-1969)
Bildnis der Journalistin Sylvia von Harden
Oil and tempera on wood
121 x 89 cm
By painting this caricatural portrait of the German journalist Sylvia Von Harden, Otto Dix tries to describe the daily reality and its ugliness. The monocle, the cigarette and the untidy tights of the journalist reveal a biting vision specific to the New Objectivity's movement.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.