Framed Art Print "Londres, Westminster"
About the Artwork
André Derain (1880-1954)
Oil on canvas.
81,5 x 100 cm
The work belongs to the series of Views of London painted by André Derain in 1906-1907 commissioned by the gallery owner Ambroise Vollard, after the success of Claude Monet's exhibition, "Thirty-Seven Views of the Thames" (1904). If Derain soaks up the hazy atmosphere of Monet's London, he shows his desire to go beyond Impressionism with his chromatic power and his refusal of any pictorial realism.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.