Canvas Print "Le Marché aux chevaux à Falaise"
About the Artwork
Raoul Dufy (1877-1953)
Le Marché aux chevaux à Falaise
Oil on canvas
43 x 54 cm
At his beginnings, naturally influenced by Eugène Boudin, famous painter from Le Havre, Raoul Dufy painted in the impressionist style the landscapes and the characters that offered themselves to him, such as this Horse Market in Falaise in which his talent as a draftsman and colorist.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.