Framed Art Print "Autour d'un point"
About the Artwork
František Kupka (1871-1957)
Autour d'un point
OIl on canvas
194,5 x 200 cm
To paint this circular work, František Kupka took his inspiration from the lotus flower, which is the symbolic pattern of his beginning, and its study about colored discs' dynamism. This work, suggesting both the movement of the planets, the fulfillment of organic shapes and the vibration of our aura, is full of a cosmic, biological and esoteric symbolic power.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.