Framed Canvas "Autour d'un point"
About the Artwork
František Kupka (1871-1957)
Autour d'un point
OIl on canvas
194,5 x 200 cm
To paint this circular work, František Kupka took his inspiration from the lotus flower, which is the symbolic pattern of his beginning, and its study about colored discs' dynamism. This work, suggesting both the movement of the planets, the fulfillment of organic shapes and the vibration of our aura, is full of a cosmic, biological and esoteric symbolic power.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.