Framed Art Print "The Frame"
About the Artwork
Frida Kahlo (1907-1954)
Huile sur aluminium, cadre d'artiste en bois peint
28,5 x 20,7 cm
Iconic self-portrait of the artist, The Frame is an unusual work. The floral composition surrounding Frida Kahlo's portrait is not a self-production but a craft confection, made with varnish on glass. This frame, which was first intended to hold a mirror, actually gives all its originality to the work by sublimating its author.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.